We’re excited to announce that Planner is now available in public beta for all Reclaim users. Planner lets you prioritize and schedule all your Tasks and Habits exactly the way you want, every week.
You can now create Tasks from anywhere in Reclaim by hitting the “Create Task” button at the top of the app. We also now support keyboard shortcuts for creating Tasks, so you can hit
C on your keyboard from anywhere in Reclaim to create a Task, and use
Enter to fill out fields in the Task creation UI.
We fixed a number of bugs and made improvements to the Reclaim UI and Slack Integration.
- You can now use :colon: emojis for your Slack status instead of needing to paste the emoji directly.
- We fixed a bug that was causing Habits with auto-decline turned on to decline meetings too aggressively.
- We fixed a bug that was causing Out of Office events on Google Calendar to be read in Calendar Stats as Meetings instead of Vacation.
- We fixed several issues with emojis not displaying properly in the Slack integration’s Status Sync feature.
- We made a number of improvements to behavior of completed Tasks and Habits, including snappier responsiveness for showing the ✅ emoji on completed Tasks and Habits.
- We made a number of UI improvements and tweaks to the new Calendar Sync UI, making it easier to use account filters and customize sync policies.
Previously, when users would use the timepicker for due dates on Tasks, the input would feel clunky. We’ve now moved that timepicker input to use the same look and feel as the other time inputs in the product, making it easier for users to enter in times for their Task due dates.
Previously, users would have to use Shift-Enter to add line breaks to Notes in Tasks. Now, users can just hit Enter to add a line break.
We fixed a bug where the timepicker in Tasks and Habits would “snap back” to today’s date if the user entered in a different time and date.
There was an issue that the team fixed related to issues with Google Tasks not syncing properly.
You can now specify a max length for Task events created by Reclaim. To try it out, go to a Task, click “Advanced options” and then scroll down.
Previously, when you would create Tasks via Slack or Google Tasks and used capital letters for arguments – e.g., “Due tomorrow” or “Not Before Tuesday” – the input would fail to be recognized by Reclaim. Reclaim now will respect syntax irrespective of case.