December 2021 Bug Fixes & Improvements
The Reclaim Team
We're always on the hunt for bugs and improvements, as we want the best experience possible for our awesome users. If you run into a bug, let us know at email@example.com.
- All forms now have updated natural language inputs, making for a smoother and less buggy experience when using natural language to define dates and durations (e.g., "next week", "in a few hours").
- Task privacy settings are all now set to private by default, and applied retroactively to all existing Tasks on users calendars.
- Fixed bug where some Smart 1:1s were not triggering event notifications via Google Calendar.
- You can now sync all-day events via Calendar Sync.
- Launched new Habit templates for popular biweekly, monthly and quarterly Habits.
- The min and max time block durations for Tasks are now always shown, even for small Tasks under 2 hours.
- Fixed the Habit creation error that resulted in a long delay upon saving and produced an error, failing to create the new Habit.
- Resolved the malformed time error that occurred when editing a Habit with new form improvements.
- Habit creation and editing is now smoother with simple, reusable inputs for customizing your smart routines with our new form validation controls.
- Resolved Slack Status from overriding private Habits to pull through event emoji with Busy status description.
- Resolved duration control bugs for forms, including alerts for required fields and setting values for Smart 1:1 edits after returning from enabling the Zoom integration.
- Fixed date picker bug in Safari.
- Fixed bug in removing an ideal day from available days for a Habit.
- Fixed bug where removing Zoom from a Smart 1:1 now always removes it from the calendar event.